Discover how to enjoy yourself over the Christmas period without going overboard with our Christmas survival guide! 🎄 💪
Inside the guide, we’ll show you how to stay on track with your health & fitness and still have fun this Christmas! 🎅
How would it feel if you finally knew what the most important things to do to lose weight were?
You’d feel great right?
Because 90% of gym goers are trying to lose weight. So why aren’t we being told what the most important things to do to achieve Weight Loss?
We have a bad habit of wanting it all now whilst over complicating everything.
We have a bad habit of wanting everything right now. But weight loss doesn’t happen like that.
I bet you didn’t put on 6lbs in a week?
But that’s what we want to see on the scale after a weekend of no booze or 3 days of eating clean!
Sorry to be a bearer of bad news but it doesn't happen like that. Just like weight gain it is gradual and the best way to shift a few extra pounds if the opposite to how it went on.
We also have a bad habit in this industry of making everything very over complicated.
It’s really not that complicated as my cheat sheet explains.
Let’s start with the basics and once you have done everything on the cheat sheet let’s talk.
"We also have a bad habit in this industry of making everything very over complicated. #KISS #KeepItSimpleStupid #WeightLoss #Advice #STTW3"
Tweet this link
The Ultimate Cheat Sheet for Weight Loss
1. Nutrition Is more important than exercise. But both play a role in Weight Loss.
Nail your nutrition and exercise 3 time a week minimum and you’ll see some fantastic results.
2. Eat real foods and watch the pounds fall of the scales. Honestly. Try it for a week, or a month, or for the rest of your life! If you only ate single ingredients for a month I can guarantee you will see a difference in your body, and probably your mind! This is the single best piece of advice I can give to you.
3. Ditch the hour long run on the treadmill and start performing some ‘Resistance Training’ in the gym.
4. Ideally ‘Compound Movements’. Like the ones we teach to our PT Clients and use in our SGT (Small Group Training) Sessions.
5. Drink plenty of water. Every day. And avoid alcohol. It’s much worse for you that you probably think and it’s stunting your weight loss.
If you're looking for some extra help and accountability with your weight loss, request a call back by filling out our FREE Transformation Form.
So here it is:
1. Nail your nutrition,
2. Eat real foods.
3. Exercise 3 time a week,
4. Do Compound Movements,
5. Drink Plenty of water.
Want to discuss any of this in more detail or have one of our Personal Trainer work out a plan just for you. Just click the link and fill out the form
FREE TRANSFORMATION SESSION
Gareth and The Studio Twenty 3 Team.
Studio Twenty 3
The Central Precinct,
Phone: 02380 263687
New Online Booking System: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/home.asp?studioid=46172
Gareth Allen - Personal Trainer and Owner.